Diani Beach Holidays
Duration: 4 Nights on Safari & 5 Nights Beach Hotel.
Destination: Maasai Mara 2 Nights / Nakuru 1 Night / Amboseli 1 Night.
Maasai Mara.offers the best in wildlife game viewing with over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. A chance to spot lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffe, wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs, buffalo, leopard, elephant and many more in plenty within the greater Mara ecosystem which plays host to the annual 7th wonder of world, the yearly migration of over 2 million wildebeest and zebras (July to October), following on their heels are the predators of the savanna- lion, cheetah, wild dog, jackal, hyena and vultures!. An experience of a life time to witness.
Lake Nakuru, on the bed of the Great Rift Valley has earned its fame as home of the greatest bird spectacle in the world, a myriad of more than a million of pink flamingo wading in the alkaline waters of the lake from a distance looking pink ringed. Its home to the endangered and protected species black and white rhino and a good possibility of spotting the elusive Leopard as well as Rothschild giraffe, water-buck, buffalo, vervet monkeys, gazelles and many more during game drives.
Amboseli National park, with its stunning back drop of the snow capped Mt Kilimanjaro, the only free standing mountain in the world, which can be seen early morning and in the evening. The park is well known for its huge concentration of African elephant among other wildlife species and bird life, a must visit for any visitor.
- All meals (B –Breakfast/L- lunch/Dinner)
- All park and conservancy fees
- Unlimited game drives in a safari mini-van with pop-up rooftop for good game viewing and photography
- Professional English speaking driver/guide. Foreign
- Bottled mineral water while on safari
- Bottled water
Not Included are:
- International air fare. NOTE. We can include in the package Return flight ticket using the cheapest link for our guest, let us know the dates, and will work it out for you
- Local flight ticket (Mombasa/Nairobi)
- Items of personal nature. i.e. passport, visa, cameras etc
- Tipping to the driver/guide