6 Days Mt Kenya Climbing Naro Moru - Chogoria Route
Day 1 Naro Moru
Depart from Nairobi at 09:00hrs and proceed South towards the cool slopes of Mt. Kenya. Cross the Equator and arrive at Nanyuki hotel/ Lodge in time for Lunch. Relax and Enjoy the lodge the climate of Mt kenya and scenery while sorting and organizing personal equipment for the mountain trek. A COMPLIMENTARY walking tour to the Equator. Overnight at Simba Lodge.
Day 2 Met Station Camp Site
Drive to Naromoru Gate and then walk to Met station camp at 10,000 ft. Overnight at the Met station camp. Here we spend the night in high altitude mountain tents.
Day 3 Mackinders Camp
After Breakfast we ascend to Mackinders Camp via Teleki Valley and spend the night camped in this beautiful little valley below subsidiary peaks of point John and Diamond Cooler. Overnight stay Mackinders.
Day 4 Mackinders Camp – Summit Point Lenana
Climb to point Lenana and then to Mintos Hut for breakfast then down to chogoria park gate bandas for overnight.
Day 5 Chogoria Bandas-chogoria Town
Decsend from bandas to Chogoria town with option of walking half way or taking a safari vehicle
- All park entry fees
- Transportation from and back to Nairobi
- Services of a trained guide and porters
- All camping equipment
- Three meals per day breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Climbing equipment
- Sleeping bags
- Other expenses of personal nature such laundry, beverages, bottled water, tips etc
Mt Kenya Climbing
- 4 Days Mt Kenya Climbing Sirimon – Sirimon Route
- 5 Days Mt Kenya Climbing Sirimon – Chogoria Route
- 6 Days Mt Kenya Climbing Sirimon – Naromoru Route
- 6 Days Mt Kenya Climbing Naro Moru – Chogoria Route
OTHER SAFARI DESTINATIONS
- Aberdare National Park
- Amboseli National Park
- Masai Mara National reserve
- Mount Kenya National Park
- Samburu National Reserve
- Tsavo National